Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

There is nothing like learning how to drive a stick shift in a vehicle where everything is on the opposite side that you are used to, while driving in the left lane, with people and cars popping out in front of you at random...  (I kept trying to signal with my windshield wipers.)  I don’t know who was in over their head more- me or Dustin trying to coach me through it.
Up until now, I have been traveling primarily by back of motorcycle.  This hasn’t been so bad, but I have learned a few things about motorcycles:

Man + Motorcycle = Cool
Man + Woman + Motorcycle = Cool x2
Man + Man + Motorcycle = Not cool

So... as you can see, I need another way to get around the city.  Hopefully I can learn and adjust quickly so I can have some way of getting around that doesn’t inconvenience my hosts.

2 comments:

  1. Andrew.
    It does my heart good to see Happy Valentine's Day at the top of your post. Today is such a great excuse to tell friends and family why you love them!
    So jealous of your adventures but so excited about how you so open to how God will further His Kingdom there.

    And, I'm lovin your play list. Well done friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny son. Love reading your posts. And all of Jared's comments.

    ReplyDelete