Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy 21st Birthday Zach!!!

As great of a time as I am having here in Zambia, I wish I could be home for my brother's 21st birthday.  Today, March 14th is the big day.  (So, you should all wish him a happy birthday.)

Zach, I love you brother and I hope that your 21st year proves to be the best thus far.  I couldn't ask for a better little bro or friend.  Wish I could be there to celebrate with you.  Dustin, Vaughn, and I will have a drink and toast in your honor tonight.

Also, Rock Chalk Jayhawk!!!  KU- Big XII Champions!  (I am also really missing March Madness.)
Zach and I in France in 2008

1 comment:

  1. Well, that's nice of you. I wish you were here. I went to dinner with just Mom and Dad. I'm home watching bball and about to go to bed... not your typical college 21st. I am likely going to Puerto Rico this weekend for a track meet. I'm STOKED!!! I love you and miss you. Be safe.

    ReplyDelete