Friday, January 21, 2011

Leaving for NYC tomorrow

First off, I added a nice little music player to the blog site.  This could prove to be an annoyance to all you readers, but I could not resist putting together a little "Africa" playlist.  Well, believe it or not I am finally leaving.  I fly to New York City tomorrow morning.  I am going to spend a few days there getting a taste for the big apple and meeting up with a few friends.  So this is me tipping my hat to you all and saying, "I'll see you when I return."

4 comments:

  1. Have a safe and blessed trip brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRAYING THAT YOU HAVE A SAFE AND WONDERFUL TRIP!
    LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrew: I am so glad your mom shared your blog on FB and I saw it. I am a blog reader and I will def add you to my favs and check in here often or every day to see how you're doing! How fun! It will keep you in my prayers! Be safe ~ make memories ~ have fun ~ be blessed in Him...
    Love you....Lorrie Nelson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Andrew...watch out for the alligators...oh, and don't ever eat a flower that looks like it wants to be eaten...its not a flower.
    -Jared-

    ReplyDelete